Alyssa Knight Fine Art Appraisal Process
We provide appraisals for the following purposes:
- Damage or Loss
- Marital & Equitable Distribution
- Estate Tax and Estate Planning
- Charitable Contribution
All of our appraisals follow the current Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP), the congressional standards set forth by the Appraisal Foundation, Washington, DC.
The three-part appraisal process includes:
- Inspection - We come to you! Detailed measurements, photographs and notes are gathered about the items.
- Research - Proper identification, historical research, market analysis and comparables are found.
- Preparation of the Appraisal Report - A comprehensive report including photographs is prepared, to be used by individuals, insurance providers, attorneys, financial planners, and other individuals.